Friday, March 8, 2013

Birthday Winners

(NOTE: This the "BIRTHDAY" winners post.
If you want to link up to our current challenge - Green, please click here.)

With 365 days in the year, I think we can all use a few more birthday cards and there were some really fabulous cards! I know I found birthday inspiration among the links...did you?

Congratulations to our Top 3!
(in numerical order)

Be sure to leave the winner's a little love - they deserve it!
Besides, you never know...it may be your card we feature next challenge!
click on the name of the designer to visit their blog


...don't we all have a guy who would love this card?...


...the textures are great design details...


...pretty papers, pretty embellishments, oh so pretty card!...

Top 3 Winners - Don't forget to add the CMM Top 3 badge to your blog - it's located in the sidebar!

...and the winner chosen by random.org of the awesome prize from Sassy Studio Designs (4 digi images, winner's choice) is...


Congrats to #100 Taniaj!

Send an email to cardmakingmamaschallenge@hotmail.com to claim your prize!
PLEASE PUT THE NAME OF THE CHALLENGE YOU WON IN THE EMAIL.

Have you seen our current challenge this week? It's a color challenge - GREEN! We'll see you tomorrow with some great GREEN inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Well done top 3! I know I found it hard to only choose 3 as there were so many fab cards- I'm sure the rest of the DT had the same problem! Brilliant cards all round! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop whoop! Thanks so much for chosing my card in the top 3! You have made my day!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippeee! Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your Top 3. There were so many fabulous entries and congrats to the other winners. hugs x

    ReplyDelete